Sunday, January 08, 2006

Parting is just plain sorrow...


























I am really going to miss my Nana; she was a spunky and happy lady that always had her spirit high. She became a part of my life over seven years ago and now that part is missing. Today, we had the service for her in Doylestown. She wasn't there. Her body did not really resemble her. That energetic little soul that always used to dance, tell me I am handsome because I look like her, and say, "I'm sweet sixteen and never been kissed!" so I would lay one on her... she is gone forever. What am I going to do with my Sundays? I guess the brunches are over. A new chapter in my life has begun and she is not in it. I know she wouldn't want me to be sad, but it is impossible. I really miss her and I loved the way she would hold on to my finger when we sat next to each other, the way she lit up when she saw me coming down the hall, and most of all her never-ending love and graceful acceptance of life. Nana, wherever you are, I love you and miss you greatly!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger MiCheleLynnX said...

Awwwww, James, that is sweet. I am sorry too.

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home