Monday, December 19, 2005

Christmas Thug

Humbug, humbug....
its what I say.
Only lonely
on Christmas Day!
Big old tree
shining bright
for only me
in a Yule-time night.
Santa Claus
must be lost,
breaking laws
at any cost.
If he tries
to come my way
boots will lodge
in his ass sideways.
I'll shoot his deer
even if they can fly
and filet their cheer
laughing as they die.
I'll crush his elves
and all his toys
up on the shelves
for good girls and boys.
Watch their tears
turn to ice
and feed the fears
of those noted nice.
Blow dry Frosty
to a rippling pool
of watery wetness,
Christmas drool.
Bitch slap that
Little Drummer Boy dumb
making his lips fat,
Pa rumpa pum pum!
Feed the Grinch's hole
the entire North Pole
and fill my stocking's sole
to the brim with coal.
Finally when
I see the Three Wise Men
I'll use my lure
to steal the frankensense and mhyrr,
then take their gold,
if I may be so bold.
Yes, its me
the Christmas Thug...
I hope your Holiday is merry...
BAH FUCKIN' HUM BUG!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger virtual madness unleashed said...

LMAO!!!! Bah humbug....
I am the Christmas thug...

10:03 PM  
Blogger MiCheleLynnX said...

Holy shit! That is so funny! LMAO

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home