Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Transfigured

Empirical fortress of logical scrutinity
crumbles before my insanity's mutany;
the laughing screams of hopeful dreams
untwining the binding of composure's seams
echo as I let go of that which holds me down,
vertigo as I know, my reversed smile's frown.
"Freedom at last!", I cry through my chains,
tackled and shackled my body remains.
Thought... my virtual refuge
where I can not be followed by this deluge
of words and laws and applied existence.
Insanity is my ultimate form of resistance.
I hold court with me, myself, I, and he;
we hold up the shackle and cackle with uncontrollable glee.
I was driven here
by biological need
exascerbated by fear.
I would never again be freed.

2 Comments:

Blogger MiCheleLynnX said...

Hey Bro. I love these little short poems. Thanks for sending me that music. You always make my soul smile so unexpectedly. Thank god for brothers.

2:47 PM  
Blogger virtual madness unleashed said...

Glad I have a sister to send them too! Thank GOD for little sistahs!!!! (with CHEESE... with cheese....



with cheese!!!)

5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home