Thursday, December 01, 2005

The Christmas List

Well, it is that season again... I like what my sister did, so I am putting up a christmas list also. I feel greedy, but "GIMME GIMME GIMME!!!!!"Ha! HA! Naw, I always get great stuff for Christmas; most times it is chocked full of things that I didn't even realize I needed or wanted. Christmas is a nice holiday in my family. So, I guess I should begin my short little list....

1) I would LOVE a pair of K-Swiss Classic shoes; these are my two favorite
styles. They are K-Swiss Classic Originals... The snazzy black, tan, and white shoe is called the "K-Swiss Classic LXP" and they are black, dune, and white in color. The brown on brown shoes are called "K-Swiss Classic LX LP" and are aztec and dune in color. They are tumbled or cashmered leather uppersole with outsoles of Aosta rubber cupsole with forefoot flex grooves and ice color pop. They have the K-Swiss signature 5-stripes with corded piping, three-piece toe, and D-rings. The K-Swiss sheild is embroidered on their tongue. These shoes are of luxury comfort, classic looks, and very nice!!! Where Nike and other "sneakers" of less quality cost $70-$250, the K-Swiss Classics are only $65. plus shipping and handling. They can be ordered online at http://www.kswiss.com/cgi-bin/kswiss/store/catalog_section?selection=m_shoesA1&section=shoe.clas.15.m (just click on the link and look for their pictures... ordering instructions are easy). As far as buying them in a store, I don't really know where you can buy them. But, you can get GREAT deals online!!!! For example, instead of $65, you can get the fancy black, dune, and white ones here for $64.99 with free shipping-----> http://www.shoes.com/category.asp?c=MENS&brand=K-SWS , and you can get the brown ones for $59.95 here ---> http://www.amazon.com/gp/search.html/002-7280874-0233637?me=&node=1036682&keywords=k%20swiss .... Shipping can be a bitch sometimes... But, they are high quality shoes with a nice Jamesian look about them for less than those monkey-hopping-basketball-wannabe NIKEs. This is #1 on my wish list...


2) I would like a bottle of the Obsession Night Men's cologne by Calvin Klein; I have never tried it, but I like the regular Obession also. A small bottle of both, or a larger bottle of either is great! You can find GREAT deals at www.fragranceshop.com . I just like the way these fragrances smell.









3) Playstation 2 games: Resident Evil 4 and/or Shadow of the Colossus;
these games are violent, but not in a real world sense. Resident Evil 4 is about killing the undead hordes of zombies and Shadow of the Colossus is about killing giants that are as tall as a skyscraper and have taken over the Earth. They can be found at Wal-Mart, the Gamestop, or any gaming store.


2 Comments:

Blogger MiCheleLynnX said...

Very nice and very helpful. Ya know I always thought by telling people what you wanted was a selfish thing but now that you have posted what you want, I really appreciate it...being on the other end and all...so that's great!

4:43 PM  
Blogger virtual madness unleashed said...

I guess the trick is to REALLY put down things that you want... Some people like to consider things that they don't mind having in that and THAT is selfish. I actually really want the things that I listed; its kinda sad, but that is really all I want... other than my freedom! ;)

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home