Thursday, November 17, 2005

Shadows

They look like someone I thought I knew.
Their manner, shape, and movements too.
But, their words are dark and cold
in a beligerence so blunt and bold.
They must hide behind my loved one,
beyond the reach of the brightest sun
hidden behind love and grace,
hidden behind a familiar face.
Their tongues fork when they speak
their written words, so dark and bleak
stealing the glimmer from my eye,
grounding my spirit that wants to fly.
They chip away at my Soul
for trying to steal it is their goal.
One mustn't place value in their deeds
for to do so surely recedes
who you are and leaves the scar
of the SHADOWS that they are.

2 Comments:

Blogger MiCheleLynnX said...

Nice Bro, Nice! And we finally have Deb Blogging too! Even Better! lol...

5:45 PM  
Blogger virtual madness unleashed said...

LOL!!! HA! Welcome, Auntie!!!

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home