Monday, November 28, 2005

Yes, Art DOES Imitate Life!!!


So, here I am in water color and cybergraphics... Meet my painter, Art... He is imitating me. No, I ain't no woman! I am a Spanish aristocrat.... (Let me be what I want too... ) Heck in reality, I am a jail bird and a damn goldfish in a bowl that I have to constantly keep sucking the algae out of!!! Did anyone notice when Hell entombed me??? That Greek guy that pushed the boulder up the hill and takes a break just to have it roll back down and start all over again... he has NOTHIN on me! I can't finish cleaning something before the absent minded professor bumbles his way into my site and wrecks it... I swear the man has horns under them cowlicks... But, what am I complaining about... I am just a picture hanging on the wall!

2 Comments:

Blogger MiCheleLynnX said...

Dude, that is so funny...I feel our convo was cut short BUT I have an interesting story...my encounter within 2 minutes of getting off the phone with you...
no sooner did I get off the elevator and heard all these people...

Want to know more???Hmmm????

I know you can't resist...you'll have to look at my blog...lol...

1:08 PM  
Blogger virtual madness unleashed said...

LMAO!!! Curiosity killed the cat! Well, I am rich in puss!!! So,
<--Mi'Chele-->, HERE I COME!!!! LMAO!

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home