Thursday, October 20, 2005

Real FEAR!!!!

Well, I take my GRE in four days and I am starting to fret... I need a very high score to make myself marketable to most of the graduate programs I want to be involved with. I have been out of college for three years and my career path led me FAR away from my major; now, I am expected to learn math from a decade ago, which I could barely recall then, and words that I would never use like "occiflossiparabular"... WTF!!!

Occiflossiparabular : renocorticaladjuntion

A) My ass : my head
B) My middle finger : your eye
C) My foot : your ass
D) My GRE score : cat's IQ



WONDERFUL!!! I feel like I am doomed. I took a practice test yesterday; my score was pathetically low! Below 1000... eek! I need to get between an 1100-1200 MINIMALLY!!!!
There is too much info to study for in such a short period of time... I have been studying for only about 2 1/2 months!!! I suppose I can take it again. Well, I am just venting out all of my frustration and fear... Kinda ironic that it is the season of fear!!! THIS kind of fear I can do without!!! Give me werewolves, vampires, or a dull proctologist anyday!!!! I better get cracking on cramming for this test. I just hope that I do well... all of my dreams and goals center around this stupid test that is supposed to equate to my intelligence, something that I don't believe can possibly be measured. WHEW!!!! Let me rock back and forth in the corner of my mind and just breathe!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger MiCheleLynnX said...

You will do fine! You always do! Stop worrying! It isn't time to worry yet!

1:27 PM  
Blogger virtual madness unleashed said...

I take the test on monday... the day after theday after tomorrow... do me a favor, call me and let me know when it is safe to worry!!! LOL

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home