Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Next time, invite me to the party!!!! (Hallow's Eve)

Revenge will be mine
in ruby red wine,
the tongues of a two-headed snake,
and clumps of wolfsbane
mixed with the wine of my vein
completes the potion I make.
Though my fire is high,
it is covered by black sky
concealing the place of my dark art
and swirling cold mist
that Death has cold-kissed
as cloudy as my bitter heart.
I chant at my brew
as the mix bubbles and stew
awaiting the power
leached from this Witching Hour.
I scream to far away kin,
"You shall see HELL ONCE AGAIN!!!"
For the curses you place on me!"
I committed no sin
to revoke my invitation
to this eve's grand costume party.
I call beyond the grave
to the spirits I enslave
to aid me in my dark cause.
My enemies can't save
themselves from the wave
of black magics treacherous laws.
Throwing my head back and cackling,
as the fire keeps crackling
and the full moon dances in the sky...
My bubbling liquid of dread
is more than poison I spread
to those that will more than die.
The demonic spirits I plot
swirl just above the pot
waiting for their final cue.
Then comes the cry
as lightning splits the sky
and the spirits dive into my brew.
The mist curls back and flees
from the power I seize
and a cold breeze kills my flame.
Ripped from within
my soul leaks from my skin
and joins the spirits I tame.
Taking my pot from the coal
I accomplish the goal
of bottling my sweet potion.
The price that I paid,
my soul for the magic I made,
was served with no commotion.
Within, my soul doesn't hide
for I am now hollow inside
destined to live death.
My heart will no longer feel
for the life I will steal
or even the warmth of my own breath.
I look to the moon
that hangs overhead like noon
and know mine eyes are pure white.
Their color is lost
with the soul that I tossed
here on this Hallow's Eve night.
Time passes slow
and the festivities flow
in a castle on the sea vista moor.
The drunken costumed crowd
laugh and sing quite loud
and tell each other stories of spooky folk lore.
The glow of the torches
dim on the porches
and everyone gathers near the hearths glow.
They pack comfortably in
the Great Room with their kin
and settle on pillows of velvet, so fine.
The gregarious host
that is dressed like a ghost
calls to the servants for more wine.
A servant in black does appear
in the Great Room's far rear
with a large crystal decanter.
He distributes the goblets of glass
to the room full of the upper class
and pours the wine in the fire light.
The patrons sipped and hissed
as the servant poured and was dismissed.
The host raises his glass to Hallow's Eve night.
The guests stand up and drink
then sit and sink
back in their places with glee.
They can not believe
that the wine they recieve
could taste so beautifully.
They all start to laugh
and pass around the carafe
and the party begins to again soar.
Every one can not wait
for the wine to circulate
so that they may drink more.
Noise fills the room
as laughter's great boom
shakes the castles great beams.
Soon there was no more
for someone's wine dropped to the floor
and the laughter turned to horrible screams.
The red tonic on the ground
was blood to be found
streaming from everyone's ears.
For beneath all the costumes and hair
blood was found racing there
confirming everyone's fears.
The panic grew in fright
as the patrons skin grew so tight
that it hugged their bony forms.
The upper class writhed
as their skin grew more tight
like bloody helpless worms.
From all within
the room sounded with the ripping of skin
as skeletal beings moved.
Eyes fell from their places
melting off with peoples faces
as if flesh were the costumes removed.
Bloody bone, but alive
the patrons survive
and Death doesn't ease their pain.
They can't cry out or see,
just rot alive so quickly
yet, their lives won't ever drain.
Most laid down with open jaws,
their hands curled up like claws
and some jumped into the flaming hearth.
Others tried to put back their skin,
some felt where their skin had been,
but, all would forever walk the Earth.
Then from the rear
the same dark servant did appear
silently standing before the gruesome sight.
I pulled back my hood
and everyone understood
that I had exacted my vengence on this HALLOW'S EVE NIGHT!!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger MiCheleLynnX said...

That is so freaking awesome! How the hell do you write like that??? And I bet you put it together in a matter of minutes...I love it!

1:22 PM  
Blogger MiCheleLynnX said...

I had to read this again, I love it...

5:24 PM  
Blogger virtual madness unleashed said...

I'm really glad you like it! It took me about an hour to write it, but I really didn't think about it. I just sat down and it poured out of me. I love it when I "give birth" to something like this... October is one of my more creative months... I just hope it keeps flowing! Thanks again!!! I'll write ya a little short story....

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home