Thursday, January 19, 2006

Visions in Dreams

Fly me over and beyond the moon
that sits so full and still.
Interpret for me the sacred rune
and tell me of a future will.
The silver cord that binds me tight
to a date and place
stretches before me into the night,
as I astoplane into outer space.
My spirit as a comet soars
past worlds and stars and light;
as my mind explores and tours,
I find peace in this eternal night.
Tea leaves tell of the stories end
before one has read the book
and Faith, Destiny's closest friend,
is pleased to have the look.
The silver cord frays away
and my spirit soars ahead
as I become a golden ray
more vibrant when I am dead.
The silver cord retracts
back to the body I knew
while never-seen-before colors refract
from within this form, so familiar, yet new.
Five points of light burn inside
my shapeless form of me
and carrying my essence along the ride
back home for eternity.
Happiness, bliss, love, contentment, and glee
define my new found state
as I realize that rising before me
is Heaven's welcoming gate.
Opened wide in stunning grace
I enter and find release.
For within true reality's embrace
exists the only true peace.

2 Comments:

Blogger MiCheleLynnX said...

Is that about your dream?

11:29 AM  
Blogger virtual madness unleashed said...

It is about a reoccurring dream that I keep having. Or maybe it is a waking dream... I don't really know yet.

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home