Saturday, March 25, 2006

Time keeps slipping... into the future???

Well, I am back and in full swing of getting my life together. So far, EVERY grad school I have applied to has REJECTED ME!!! But, that isn't going to stop me from truckin' along. I have a fall back plan that has evolved into my primary plan by default. I am applying for a position as an IOM (Intraoperative Monitor). This job requires me to monitor the homeostatic waves of people that are being operated on. There are numerous types of this procedure and I am hoping that I get into one of them... specifically, a company named SENTIENT. My beloved sister, ECHELE, put in a good word for me to her friend and I applied. I sent my resume and college transcript in, but have not heard a YAY or NAY as of yet. I really hope, pray, will, and invoke via voodoo magic that this job pans out for me. HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO REVIEW A RESUME!!!? The anticipation is KILLING me softly with EVERY mutha fuckas song!!!!! LOL! Yes, I am weird, but I am also original! So, I am a month into my parole. My spirits are high. I am awaiting the word to begin working my ass off to remedy the slings and arrows of a past that almost killed me. I don't think I have EVER been so positively charged!!! The key word here is POSITIVELY... Lord knows, I am charged by my nature and usually am a bit chaotic... but, not as of lately. I have been minding my own life and putting so much effort into it that I am beginning to look at my life as a work of art!!!! I just hope the canvas doesn't split down the middle because of the pressure I apply my colors thickly upon it with!!! So, HERE's TO LIFE, LIBERTY, AND THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger MiCheleLynnX said...

Bro Everything will work out no matter what happens. My fingers are crossed for ya. I love ya.

10:05 PM  
Blogger MiCheleLynnX said...

Time and age are the cruelest jokes life plays on us.

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home