Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Well, off I go to FL!!!!

In the end of the day, one can see how far they have walked or ran if they just turn around. Usually people tend to think they are running in place until they happen to glance back. Today was my moment to do so. I have seen ways that I have learned new things about myself; for example, I think I am beginning to become a bit more patient. I think tha tI have the ability to let live and live, as backwards as it sounds... I don't really buy into the gossip that surrounds me anywhere near as much as usual. I also am becoming a bit more independent with my thoughts and actions. I think one way this is showing is that I actually ask for help like I need it instead of acting like I am so overwhelmed that my near 1 million IQ is burnt out... so, please help me! I think it is neat to ask people for their opinion and help. Today, I asked my sis to help me understand a few things about why people think the way they do.... PEOPLE ACTUALLY ARE HUMAN!? LMSAO!!!! You know what I am talking about , Roo! Well, I am ready to relax in the Sunshine State. I do, however, have a tendency to wonder what it would be like if my twin sistah was next to me on the plane! But, she is embarking a journey of her own. I am sure that hers will be just as rewarding, and probably alot more beneficial to her than mine. SO, GO ROOOOOO!!!!! I will call you when I get into FL!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger MiCheleLynnX said...

And he hasn't been back since...

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home